Frozen Coffee Pie
After the party is over, a wedge of this pie could be just what you are looking for.
3/4 cup cold brewed strong coffee
3/4 cup half-and-half or milk
1 package (4-serving size) vanilla flavor instant pudding
1 tub (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 prepared chocolate flavor crumb crust
- Pour the cold coffee and half-and-half into a large bowl. Add the pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk for 1 minute. Let stand for 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Gently stir the whipped topping. Spoon the mixture into the crust.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes or until the pie can be cut easily.
- Cut into slices to serve. Store the left over pie in the freezer.