All coffees are available through
, and we encourage you to get them while they’re hot. As suggested in Groundhog Day, you’d better get goin’ if you’re gonna stay ahead of the weather.
Caramel Toffee Nut French Toast
Checking off several boxes in the hierarchy of our morning needs, coffee soaked french toast is both caffeinating and satiating. This one will quickly make its way into your brunch staples.
- 8 thick slices of brioche bread
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
-Whisk together eggs, milk, coffee, and sugar
- Soak bread in mixture, 5 minutes per side
- Cook slices in a buttered pan until both sides are browned
Chocolate Covered Chocolate Covered Banana Coffee Beans
No, that was not a typo. And no, the meta nature of this recipe does not fall short on us, either. Somewhere in between a Christopher Nolan movie plot
and a classic sweet snack, these addictive treats are in a league of their own.
- 1 cup Chocolate Covered Banana coffee beans
- 1 bar of artisan chocolate (3oz)
- Break the chocolate bar into pieces, and melt over a double boiler
- Stir in coffee beans once the chocolate has melted
- Remove coated beans from melted chocolate and let cool and dry on a baking sheet lined with parchment
Cherry Sno Cone Cold Brew
When it comes to sno-cones, we’re really all just in it for sweet juice laced between the granulated ice. Why not skip straight to the point, and infuse those flavors you love into a refreshing brew that will long outlast the fleeting nature of a sno-cone?
- 12oz Cherry Sno Cone coffee, coarsely ground
- 7 cups of water
- Strain cold brew from grounds after 20 - 24 hours
Caramel Coconut Macaroon Biscotti
A thought leader of food waste reduction in modernist gastronomy and co-founder of world-renowned Noma restaurant, Mads Refslund knows a thing or two about what to do with so-called kitchen scraps. In his recipe from Scraps, Wilts + Weeds: Turning Wasted Food Into Plenty, he offers an idea for used coffee grounds
. Next time you brew a pot of Caramel Coconut Macaroon coffee
, save some of those grounds and try your hand at his unique approach to biscotti.
BONUS RECIPE: Irish Crème Milkshake
Here’s a sweet way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day - Irish Crème Dream. Recipe to make a 16 oz shake below:
- 3 oz of vanilla ice cream
- ¾ oz caramel sauce
- ¾ oz Irish Cream Monin (optional but adds some extra fun and flavor)
- 4 oz brewed Irish Crème
or Chocolate Irish Crème
- 2 oz whole milk- 16 oz ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth
- Decorate the inside of a serving glass with caramel drizzle
- Pour and top with whipped cream and more caramel drizzle
- Make it a boozy treat by adding your favorite whiskey or coffee liqueur!