Schuil Butter Beer
No longer do you need to dwell in the back alleys of Hogsmeade for your fix of Butter Beer. Schuil is bringing it to the home, making use of our Butter Pecan
coffee. Brewed as cold brew and paired with cream soda, the Butter Pecan lends just the deep, caramel sweetness you look for in a good Butter Beer. But beware – some call this caffeinated twist “Wingardium Leviosa in a Cup”.
- Combine 3fl oz of cold brew concentrate with 9 fl oz cream soda
- Top with whipped cream and butterscotch syrup
Though we’ve now missed Vampire Weekend’s cue to drink horchata in December, horchata is really a good idea in any month. Using rice milk to make this brings this latte closer to a typical horchata, but any milk will do.
- Using a french press, brew Schuil’s Horchata
coffee at double strength, using 25 grams of coffee and 200 grams of 205F water
- Meanwhile, heat 1 cup of milk of your choice on the stove and stir in 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- Once the french press is finished brewing, pour it into a mug and stir in the sweetened milk
Coconut Creme Macaroon
BONUS: now through January 16, 2022, buy two bags of coffee (12 oz or 5 lb bags), get a third bag 50% OFF with promo code: BOGOHALFOFF