Star Spangled Sangria
A cold brew infused, berry-bomb sangria is summer in a wine glass, but we could get used to waking up to this any day of the year.
- 40g simple syrup
- 4 fl oz Schuil’s Star Spangled Berries Coffee, brewed as cold brew concentrate
- 1 bottle chilled dry red wine
- ¼ cup brandy
- ¼ cup orange liqueur
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, chopped
- 1 apple, chopped
- Soda water
- Place simple syrup, apple, and orange at the bottom of a cocktail pitcher and let sit for 30 minutes
- Pour in the rest of the ingredients and chill in the refrigerator for 2 - 3 hours
- Pour the sangria mix into 6 wine glasses, and top off each with soda water and ice
S’mores Campfire Cookie Coffee Ice Cream
Name two summery sweet treats more iconic than s’mores and ice cream. We can only think of one, and that’s s’mores ice cream.
To make a batch at home, you can follow your favorite ice cream recipe and infuse the milk and cream with whole bean S’mores Campfire Cookie coffee (we recommend using 1 part coffee beans to 2 parts milk/cream).
What better opportunity to bust out that ice cream maker you never use!
Neapolitan Coffee Blondies
These flavor-packed blondies are sure to be a hit at any of your picnics or barbeques this summer. While we’re partial to using our Neapolitan flavored coffee, you could also try out our Banana Split flavored coffee for a fun twist.
BONUS: now through June 13th, receive $15 off all* orders over $75 with promo code: 15OFFSUMMERTIME